Sometimes, while I’m walking or doing things during the day, I sometimes wonder if I died right then and there, would I be happy? Is there still more to life? And I realize, yes, there is. There are still some things I want to do before I die. So here I write that list so I might not forget it.
1. See the Aurora Borealis in person.
2. Go to Sweden or Norway for 24-hours of Day and 24-hours of Night. (Obviously, this would mean going to these places twice. That’s okay by me.)
3. Watch a lunar and solar eclipse at a really beautiful place (hopefully a beach in Hawaii or in the Asia Pacific)
4. Buy an outfit from Express or a normal sized store that fits me.
5. Take a nice walk in the snow with a close friend while drunk.
6. Go to England and buy something Burberry. (Pathetic, right? Eh, I’m not very adventurous)
7 . Go north to Canada and see Polar bears in the wild.
8. Meet a celebrity. I saw Leonardo Dicaprio when at Times Square, Seoul, for the premiere of Django Unchained. Wow…
9. Go on a business trip abroad for my company (coming here to Korea doesn’t count. It means going somewhere other than the country I work at)
10. Open my own plus-sized fashion company. (I’m always unhappy with the selection of clothing that is in stores. But if I can make it myself…)
11. Have a book with my name on the cover.
12. Go to Italy, Austria, Switzerland, and France.
So far, that’s it, but that’s okay. I will add more later. Any and all suggestions are welcome.